Free shipping on orders over $75.00 for Canada (regular surface post).
• Canada Post Regular: Flat fee of $9.95 per shipment. Please allow 5 - 7 days within Ontario and 7-14 days for the rest of Canada.
• Canada Post International Small Package: Flat fee of $29.95 per shipment.
• Canada Post International Expedited: Please contact us for rates if you would like a tracking number for your package. Rates will vary between countries and parcel size.
• **Additional fees may apply to certain items due to their weight.
In season, from May to October, orders will be processed and shipped within 1-3 days including weekends. During the off-season, between November and April, orders could take longer to process, though we will make every effort to get them out in a timely fashion.
If you live locally or coming to see a show, you can select "in-store pickup" as a shipping option. Canadians can enter their shipping/billing address in this field to generate the option. American or International patrons who wish to pick up will need to enter a Canadian shipping address to generate the option (such as a friend's or the Stratford Festival's) -- but please note, you will have to pay Canadian taxes if picking up in-store.
During the "Off-Season," we will email you to arrange a time for an on-site pick-up.
The following items are NOT returnable:
• Gift Certificates
• Opened DVDs/Blu-Rays, CDs, Giftware, Toys & Games (unless damaged)
I. Items that can be returned may be refunded up to 30 days from their shipment date.
II. Promotional discounts have no cash value and are not refundable.
III. We reserve the right to verify return product information before issuing a return credit (i.e. confirming damaged product).
IV. We are not responsible for any damage that may occur during the return shipment of your order.
V. It is the responsibility of the patron to cover shipping costs when returning an item. If the shop has made an error on the order, the patron will be refunded the shipping amount.
VI. Costume Sketches, Artisan jewellery and Costume Ornaments are considered unique items. The following rules apply:
• items are not refundable, except if the item is damaged or is incorrect. If so, please contact our customer service department.
• All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and The Theatre Store will not refund return shipping costs.
• We reserve the right to verify returned product information before issuing a refund.
LIMITED WARRANTY- EXCEPT FOR THIS LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY, THE THEATRE STORE AND STRATFORD FESTIVAL MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE OR CONDITION RESPECTING ANY NEW PRODUCT, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR YEAR 2000 COMPLIANCE AND ANY SUCH WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE OR CONDITION IS EXCLUDED. THE THEATRE STORE'S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR WARRANTY CLAIMS IS LIMITED TO RETURN AND REFUND AS STATED ABOVE AND IN OUR RETURNS POLICY.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - IN NO EVENT WILL STRATFORD FESTIVAL BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSSES, INJURY, COSTS OR EXPENSES OF ANY NATURE RELATED TO ANY PRODUCT. STRATFORD FESTIVAL'S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PRICE OF SUCH PRODUCT PLUS CDN$5.00 SHIPPING CHARGES.